Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thug Poetry Chapter 9.5: Love Note #1 continued


you are very beautiful.
you're everything and more
i wanna touch you and kiss you in places where i would love to explore
give me your heart and i'll give you mine
give me your sincerity and i'll give you mine
GIRL YOU FINE!
your looks and mold, make you one of a kind
and with this, i give you my life time,
a lifetime of love.a life time of joy
a life time of you and me, your boy
so hold my hands and come walk with me
move them lips and come talk to me
engage my eyes and fall for me
inside my heart is not hard to see
inside your heart is where i wanna be
diving through your love and exploring your fantasys
baby i'll bring your body to ecstacy
so hold my neck as i pick you up
squeeze real tight as you feel my stroke
call my name when you feel my love
you drippin wet. thats that juicy love
you drippin wet.
you got good coochie girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment