Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thug Poetry Chapter 3: Love Comes A Billion Ways

You know they say true love will come one day,
But I say love comes a billion ways.
Who's to say or who knows how true love would really come.
Some say you can't fall in love over night.
I say you can miss love in the blink of an eye sight.
You see, I kept my eye's wide open hoping and praying GOD will send someone like you my way, but who's to say GOD sent you and who's to say Im not delusional.
But we'll see.
And for the moment in time;
I'm going to close my eyes and enjoy every moment of our time.
So, come walk with me.
Hold my hands and lets walk the beach.
Listen to the waves. I think Gods talkin to me
Grab her legs and sweep her off her feet
Oh my god. I cant believe god is encouraging me.
So I grab her legs and swept her off her feet.
The look of love between ours eyes has so much intensity.
I'm not trying to blink.
I dont want to miss this love.
No not this time.
So for the moment in time Im not going to close my eyes
because
Your love is mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment