Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thug Poetry Chapter 2: My Love Your Heart

Can you handle this baby,
my love is more than a handful.
Gimme 2 quarters of your heart
and i'll turn it into 4
and give you back 8
yah see, your heart's a hustla'z ambition
and every mans desire
put your hands on my chest, i bet you gon feel that fire!
my flames of love for you burns way deep down inside
waitin and yearnin' while that flame is steadily burnin'
hoping and prayin' for that day we make love again
yeah baby,..i wanna make love again
Baby you got that fire,
that give a man desire.
holding your warm body tightly as we exchange those desirably slow wet kisses
Baby.... am i your desire?
Do you desire for me to slowly rub my hands up your body and gently grab your body, holding you tightly in the deep deep nightly hours.
I do..So cum here, we got plenty of things to share,....My Love Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment