Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thug Poetry Chapter 5: You Got Potential Though

What you looking at?
Ain't nothing for you here!
Long legs pretty hair,
Got most of these niccaz caught up in a stare.
Why me?
Why the attention, your eyes my eyes we share?
Bitch please!!
Talking about, "I'm the answer to your prayers".
Get the hell out of here.
You just love my Red Monkey jeans!
I ought to be mean and conniving,
And take advantage of those gold digging eyes
But my pedigree too high and my swagger is too smooth-
To mess with a gold digging ass bitch like you
But look here
You got a good eye for money
So let's go get this money
Break this brick and throw these rocks
Ms. Potential, yes you are… you got a lot
Weigh that and lets go cook these rocks
You gotta make this money to get a starting spot

No comments:

Post a Comment