Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thug Poetry Chapter 7: So Fresh and So Clean

So fresh and so clean
This BAPE jacket…
Man! This gorilla got them haters' mug on mean
But they girls loving me
So fresh and so clean clean
I spent two hundred dollars at the mall for these red monkey jeans
Get on my team and tell yah man to get on my level
Four hundred for the BAPE jacket
Lil daddy get it together
My swagger is like a chopper
And when I walk it sprays
These hoes panties fall to the floor,
Like candy in a parade.
Don't hate.
I shine like the sun and chew on ice
24 diamonds at the top
Boy, get yah game tight
I don't need no band aid for these princess cuts
But you gonna need your shade for these princess cuts
Get off your nut and put on your one's
And read: thug poetry chapter 4: let's get this money
Hustling one on one

No comments:

Post a Comment